Telemedicine Quality of Life Consultations
When the excitement of visiting the vet seems to be too much for our older beloved pets, Fido’s Farewell of The Scottsdale Veterinary Clinic is available to offer virtual visits through the telemedicine app Televet. We are here for you, to help you through the difficult questions, emotional conversations, or tough decisions, from the comfort of your home. We know that older pets often have difficulty with getting in and out of the car, and we hope that offering telemedicine veterinary visits that this could provide you the answers that you need regarding your dog or cat from the comfort of your home.
You can choose to chat, phone, or video visit with one of our caring veterinarians any time through Televet, at your convenience for $55.00. Simply visit your app store, and choose The Scottsdale Veterinary Clinic as you veterinary hospital. Our team will generally respond within two hours of your request.
- Impaired mobility? Your sweet dog or cat can lay on your lap while you chat with us from the comfort of your couch
- Great for our feline friends, or those who are nervous of the car
- Hospice care and end of life recommendations
- Pain management and palliative care
- Quality of life conversations
- Information about your pet’s illness or disease
- Support and guidance through whatever questions you may have regarding your pet’s end of life care.
Virtual visits are available 7 days a week, 365 days a year! For emergencies, please call us directly at 480-945-8484.